February 9, 2022
Oneida County COVID-19 Data Update 2-9-22
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 8.
- 152 new positive cases, 55,483 total.
- 1,457 active positive cases.
- 6.2% positivity rate.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 641 total.
- 38 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 29 at MVHS.
- 5 at Rome Health.
- 4 out of county.
- 6 of total hospitalized are in ICU.
- 3 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.