Immunizations / Vaccines
- Immunizations to children and adults
- Immunization counseling and education for patients of all ages
- Vaccines are administered according to Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) guidelines
- Skin tests for work or school are available through our immunization clinics
- Costs vary, some are free
- Many different insurance plans accepted
- Appointments preferred, walk-in availability varies
- To make an appointment, please call (315) 798-5747
- Extended Hours:
- Utica Location:
1st & 2nd Thursdays of the month:
8:30am to 6:00pm
- Rome Location:
Mondays only 8:30am-4:00pm
1st & 2nd Mondays of the month:
- 406 Elizabeth Street, Utica, NY 13501
- 300 West Dominick Street, Rome, NY 13440 (enter on George St.)
Vaccines save lives by preventing disease.
Most people who get vaccines have no serious problems. Vaccines, like any medicines, can cause side effects, but most are very rare and very mild. Some health problems that follow vaccinations are not caused by vaccines.
In very rare cases, a vaccine can cause a serious problem, such as a severe allergic reaction.
In these instances, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) may provide financial compensation to individuals who file a petition and are found to have been injured by a VICP-covered vaccine. Even in cases in which such a finding is not made, petitioners may receive compensation through a settlement.