February 8, 2022
Oneida County COVID-19 Data Update 2-8-22
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 7.
- 146 new positive cases, 55,331 total.
- 1,430 active positive cases.
- 6.2% positivity rate.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 640 total.
- 47 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 30 at MVHS.
- 7 at Rome Health.
- 10 out of county.
- 8 of total hospitalized are in ICU.
- 3 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.