Oneida County Water Quality And Water Pollution Control

Application – Adjustment of Charges

( * ) indicates required field

Oneida County Sewer District Request for Adjustment of Sewer Charges (Residential)

Please be sure to include your supporting documentation when returning the completed form. Thank you.

Please click here if you would rather print out and mail the application.

If you have any questions please call 315-798-5656 or email Sean Deery.

Reason for request:
For Swimming Pools, please check one:
For Swimming Pools, please check one:
Oneida County Partners