February 10, 2022
Oneida County COVID-19 Data Update 2-10-22
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 9.
- 124 new positive cases, 55,607 total.
- 1,442 active positive cases.
- 6.2% positivity rate.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 641 total.
- 42 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 32 at MVHS.
- 8 at Rome Health.
- 2 out of county.
- 9 of total hospitalized are in ICU.
- 4 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.