- For updated COVID-19 case numbers, vaccination rates and other data trends, please see the Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard.
- For the latest information on COVID-19 from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- For COVID-19 information in multiple languages: https://covid19healthliteracyproject.com/
- For the latest information on New York State COVID-19 regulations and guidance: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
- If you need a COVID-19 test please visit: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
- All New Yorkers ages 12 and up are currently eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. Appointments and walk-ins are available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination sites. Please visit the main page of this website to see what is currently available.
- If your business or organization has 10 or more people who want to be vaccinated (vaccines come in vials of 10), Oneida County will set up a POD at your location.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-798-5431 if you want to setup a POD at your location.
- Oneida County can provide transportation to and from our public PODs. To make arrangements, please call 315-798-5439.
- The vaccine is also made available from other entities, including:
- New York State: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp
- Kinney Drugs: https://kinneydrugs.com/locations/appointments/NY/
- Rite Aid: https://www.riteaid.com/covid-19
- The vaccine is safe and effective and is the key to ending the pandemic.
- For all of the latest NYS vaccine information: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/
- For the NYS vaccine FAQ: https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions-0
- For the CDC’s “Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines”: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/keythingstoknow.html
- For information on the Pfizer vaccine: https://www.pfizer.com/
- For information on the Moderna vaccine: https://www.modernatx.com/
- For information on the Johnson & Johnson vaccine: https://www.jnj.com/covid-19/prevention
- Coping with Vaccine Anxiety
- Why I should get a vaccine
- “We’ve Been Vaccinated” Affirmation and Application
- “We’ve Been Vaccinated” Business List
- ONEIDA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT COVID-19 HOTLINE: 315-798-5431
- ONEIDA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SERVICES HELPLINE: 315-798-5439
- For assistance in dealing with the mental strain caused by the pandemic, please visit NY Project Hope: https://nyprojecthope.org/
- COVID-19 Daily Update Archive
EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE FUNDING
The U.S. Department of the Treasury established an Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) in January, under which New York State, and counties and cities with populations of at least 200,000, were eligible upon application to request funding. Oneida County applied and was awarded $6,782,715.10. The county is now working in partnership with the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) to disperse the funding.
OTDA has established an online application process which went live on June 1st. It can be accessed at https://nysrenthelp.otda.ny.gov. The site also provides programmatic information on eligibility and application process. Property owners or tenants may apply directly on the site, but it is required that both participate in the process. A state helpline is also available to provide assistance with application and eligibility questions at 1-844-691-7368.
Oneida County has a contract with Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency (MVCAA) to provide local assistance should there be difficulty completing the application process. The number to reach MVCAA is 315-624-9930. In addition, Oneida County has established an email address at RentalAssistance@ocgov.net and helpline at 315-798-5439 to answer questions and provide direction.