Picente Set to Deliver 2021 State of the County
Video Presentation Will be Broadcast on TV & Shared Online May 11th
Oneida County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. announced today that the 2021 State of the County Address will be delivered on May 11th.
The speech will be broadcast as a video presentation from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. on WKTV News Channel 2 and simultaneously streamed on the station’s website at www.wktv.com. It will be posted in its entirety immediately afterward on Oneida County’s website at www.ocgov.net and all of the county’s social media outlets.
“The State of the County Address has always played a defining role in setting the tone for this government,” Picente said. “After losing the opportunity to deliver our message to the people of Oneida County last year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it was imperative that we find a safe and effective way to bring it back this year. This video production does just that, and I look forward to once again sharing our bold vision for the future.”
A press conference will take place after the airing.
How to watch:
• Broadcast on WKTV News Channel 2 from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
• Streamed on WKTV’s website at www.wktv.com from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
• Posted to Oneida County’s website, www.ocgov.net, at 1 p.m.
• Posted to Oneida County’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment, at 1 p.m.
• Posted to County Executive Picente’s Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyPicenteCE, at 1 p.m.