Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 9, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 8:
- 29 new positive cases, 21,774 total.
- 308 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 421 total.
- 7 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 4 at MVHS
- 3 at Rome Health
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,045 positive cases have been resolved.
- 758,200 total negative results.
- 779,974 total tests.
- 308 mandatory isolation.
- 559 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.