Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 15, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine appointments and walk-ins are currently available at various county-operated PODs. To view all dates and locations, and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 14:
- 31 new positive cases, 21,919 total.
- 308 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 421 total.
- 11 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 6 at MVHS
- 5 at Rome Health
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,190 positive cases have been resolved.
- 773,965 total negative results.
- 795,884 total tests.
- 308 mandatory isolation.
- 459 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.