Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 14, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are still available for the Oneida County-operated POD at the Turning Stone Event Center tomorrow for all those eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Appointments can be secured at: http://ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 13.
- 38 new positive cases, 19,888* total. *(Upon further investigation, 6 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 443 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 401 total.
- 22 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 19 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,043 positive cases have been resolved.
- 586,567 total negative results.
- 606,455 total tests.
- 443 in mandatory isolation.
- 739 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.