Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 27, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 26.
- 29 new positive cases, 19,382* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 605 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 392 total.
- 36 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 30 at MVHS.
- 6 at Rome Health.
- 8 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,385 positive cases have been resolved.
- 538,265 total negative results.
- 557,647 total tests.
- 605 in mandatory isolation.
- 830 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.