Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 25, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at the Oneida County Health Department Rome Clinic on April 27th and the Utica Clinic on April 28th. Appointments can be made at www.ocogv.net . Walk-ins are also welcome at these PODs between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 24:
- 30 new positive cases, 21,344 total.
- 416 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 416 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 14 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,512 positive cases have been resolved.
- 717,582 total negative results.
- 738,926 total tests.
- 416 in mandatory isolation.
- 512 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.