Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 23, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including new locations in Remsen, Utica and Rome. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 22:
- 34 new positive cases, 21,296 total.
- 463 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 415 total.
- 15 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 12 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Heath.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 6 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,418 positive cases have been resolved.
- 713,912 total negative results.
- 735,208 total tests.
- 463 in mandatory isolation.
- 503 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.