Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 20, 2021
To view County Executive Picente’s press conference about a COVID cluster in Oneida County that stemmed from a local dance school and a competition in Syracuse, click here: https://fb.watch/4_WmXWwzYa/
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 19:
- 51 new positive cases, 21,181 total.
- 452 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 414 total.
- 19 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 17 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,315 positive cases have been resolved.
- 703,975 total negative results.
- 725,156 total tests.
- 452 in mandatory isolation.
- 505 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including new locations in Whitesboro and Lee Center. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.