Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 15, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County is now offering its residents free transportation to vaccination appointments at county-operated PODs. Those needing rides should call 315-798-5439. Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple PODs. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 14:
- 49 new positive cases, 20,998 total.
- 447 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 413 total.
- 11 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 10 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Heath.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 20,138 positive cases have been resolved.
- 688,855 total negative results.
- 709,853 total tests.
- 447 in mandatory isolation.
- 423 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.