September 3, 2021
ONEIDA COUNTY COVID-19 Update 9-3-21
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Sept. 2.
- 90 new positive cases, 23,995 total.
- 690 active positive cases.
- 3.5% positivity rate.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 437 total.
- 1,196 are in mandatory isolation & quarantine.
- 36 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 27 at MVHS.
- 6 at Rome Health.
- 3 out of county.
- 13 of total hospitalized are in the ICU.
- 6 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.