September 2, 2021
ONEIDA COUNTY COVID-19 Update 9-2-21
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Sept. 1.
- 57 new positive cases, 23,907 total.
- 650 active positive cases.
- 3.6% positivity rate.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 437 total.
- 1,126 are in mandatory isolation & quarantine.
- 36 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 28 at MVHS.
- 5 at Rome Health.
- 3 out of county.
- 13 of total hospitalized are in the ICU.
- 5 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.