January 5, 2023
Oneida County Launches New Redesigned Website
County Executive Anthony J. Picente Jr. announced today that Oneida County has completely redesigned its website to improve functionality and offer a better user experience.
“We recognized there was a need to refresh our county website in order to provide the optimal user experience for residents, visitors and those interested in relocating to the area,” Picente said. “The redesign was an enormous undertaking that involved all of our county departments working collaboratively with TRAINOR to help create a website that is user-friendly and efficient.”
Oneida County’s newly-launched website, which can be visited at www.ocgov.net, offers the following:
- A mobile-first design compatible with all modern day devices and browsers.
- A completely new user experience and user interface design.
- An optimized navigation architecture for quick access to pertinent information.
- Current industry standards and best practices in regards to website design and technology.
- A state-of-the-art and robust content management system for intuitive and easy client-side management.
- The latest analytics platform that will help the county measure website performance.
The new website was strategically planned and developed to allow for scalability, as the county continues to grow. This includes:
- Showcasing future projects and developments.
- Highlighting new department information, services and offerings.
- Sharing new attractions, dining and recreation opportunities for individuals and families.
“The Oneida County website is often the first resource for residents and visitors who are looking for information about our county and its services,” Picente said. “As we grow and continue to flourish, we are excited to offer a website that will help residents, businesses and those looking to move to or do business here, easily find all the information they need.”