September 15, 2020
Oneida County COVID-19 Update for September 15, 2020
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.
- 4 new positive cases, 2,341 total.
- 83 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 122 total.
- 3 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 1 patient is hospitalized out of county.
- 2,136 positive cases have been resolved.
- 126,639 total negative results.
- 128,980 total tests have been conducted.
- 83 in mandatory isolation.
- 679 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b