August 31, 2021
ONEIDA COUNTY COVID-19 Update 8-31-21
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Aug. 30.
- 67 new positive cases, 23,779 total.
- 603 active positive cases.
- 4% positivity rate.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 437 total.
- 35 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 27 at MVHS.
- 5 at Rome Health.
- 3 out of county.
- 7 of total hospitalized are in the ICU.
- 2 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
- 1,103 are in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.