February 11, 2022
Oneida County COVID-19 Data Update 2-11-22
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning next week, COVID-19 data updates will be weekly recaps released on Fridays. Those interested in daily information can still obtain that through our Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard located here: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 10.
- 104 new positive cases, 55,711 total.
- 1,342 active positive cases.
- 6.1% positivity rate.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 642 total.
- 41 Oneida County residents are hospitalized.
- 28 at MVHS.
- 10 at Rome Health.
- 3 out of county.
- 7 of total hospitalized are in ICU.
- 2 of total hospitalized are on ventilators.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b.