Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 15, 2021
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on March 14:
- People with completed vaccine series: 35,904
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 59,247
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 32.9%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on March 14, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 15,011
- Second doses administered: 7,116
- Total administered: 22,127
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 14:
- 20 new positive cases, 19,907 total.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 439 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 401 total.
- 25 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 23 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Health.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,067 positive cases have been resolved.
- 588,707 total negative results.
- 608,614 total tests.
- 439 in mandatory isolation.
- 738 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b