Oneida County Free COVID-19 Testing Program
Turning Stone Drive-Thru Test Site
Located at 5218 Patrick Road in Verona, and will then be available every Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. No appointments necessary. Vehicles should enter from the Patrick Road entrance near the SavOn convenience store.
Utica National Insurance Group Drive-Thru Test Site
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, You MUST create a profile for any individual being tested (including children) with Quadrant Biosciences. You will need a profile to register your test and to receive your results.
To create a profile go to Quadrant Biosciences website:
Under "Organization" choose:
Community Testing as organization type
Oneida County Community Testing Site as your organization
* You must add a profile to complete registration *
If at any point during the registration process you are having issues, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule your appointment. Click the link below to see available testing times.
- Prior to arriving at the testing site please adhere to the directions listed below:
- Those being tested should NOT eat or drink anything (except for water), including chewing gum, mints or lozenges, tobacco, or smokeless tobacco products, within 30 minutes of reporting to the testing site.
- Mouthwash and toothpaste should NOT be used within 1 hour of testing.
- Please arrive with Insurance card and NYS Photo id. If you don’t have insurance you can still be tested.