Oneida County COVID-19 Update for November 30, 2020
Posted: November 30, 2020
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Nov. 29.
- 113 new positive cases, 4,955 total* (Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 8 are nursing home residents.
- 1,583 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 148 total.
- 73 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 56 at MVHS.
- 17 at Rome Memorial.
- 17 are nursing home residents.
- 7 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 3,224 positive cases have been resolved.
- 296,072 total negative results.
- 301,027 total tests.
- 1,583 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,126 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b