Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 29, 2020
As indicated by County Executive Picente during yesterday’s briefing, a break from the daily live briefings was taken today. However, the County Executive’s Office, Health Department and other county departments continue to work each and every day on this crisis. The county’s live update briefing will resume Monday March 30, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Here is a summary of today’s COVID-19 case numbers as of noon on March 29, 2020:
- Nine new positive cases for a total of 37 in Oneida County.
- Of the 37 cases, seven patients are hospitalized in Oneida County and one remains hospitalized outside of the county.
- 530 total tests have been conducted in Oneida County.
- 216 test results pending.
- 277 total negative results since testing began.
- 253 people in mandatory quarantine.
- 205 people in precautionary quarantine.
- 428 people have been discharged from mandatory and precautionary quarantine.