Oneida County Announces New STOP-DWI Marketing Campaign
Oneida County Executive Anthony J. Picente announced today the beginning of a new billboard advertising campaign designed to curb drinking and driving incidents.
Billboards reading “Give Someone Else the Reins. Have a Plan,” will be going up in several locations throughout the County beginning today. The billboard also features a picture of Santa Claus.
- 1706 1/2 Oriskany St. W. in Utica
- Rt. 12N 3 mi. S/O Rt. 28 in Remsen
- Rt. 365 @ Jct. Sconondoa St.in Oneida
- Rt. 365 1.5 mi. E/O NYS Thruway Exit in Rome
- S. James St. at RR Underpass in Rome
- Rt. 69 W/O Jct. Rt. 49 & 46 in Rome
- Rts. 5-8-12 S/O French Rd. in Utica