June 03, 2022
Opioid Task Force
- COVID 19 Therapeutic Locator or call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 888-720-7489)
- ASPR Therapeutic Distribution Locator for Provider Use
- New Yorkers who test positive for COVID-19, but don't have a health care provider, can call a new hotline or submit an online form to be evaluated for treatment. All New Yorkers are eligible regardless of income or health insurance coverage. Call 888-TREAT-NY (888-873-2869) or complete an evaluation at the NYS COVID-19 ExpressCare Therapeutics Access website.
- For archived COVID-19 case numbers, vaccination rates and other data trends, please see the Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard.
- NYS COVID Data
- For the latest information on COVID-19 from the CDC
- Isolation Guidelines and Self-Attestation paperwork
- For COVID-19 information in multiple languages
- For the latest information on New York State COVID-19 regulations and guidance
- Do I need a COVID test?
- COVID-19 tests
- All New Yorkers ages 6 months and up are currently eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine. Appointments are available at Oneida County Health Department. Please visit the ocgov.net to see what is currently available.
- The vaccine is made available from other entities, by clicking the link below.
- The vaccine is safe and effective and is the key to ending the pandemic.
- ONEIDA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT COVID-19 HOTLINE: 315-798-5431
- For assistance in dealing with the mental strain caused by the pandemic, please visit NY Project Hope.
- COVID-19 Daily Update Archive