Oneida County COVID-19 Update for November 29, 2020
Posted: November 29, 2020
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Nov. 28.
- 113 new positive cases, 4,844* total. (*Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 1,483 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 147 total.
- 73 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 56 at MVHS.
- 17 at Rome Memorial.
- 18 are nursing home residents.
- 5 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 3,214 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- Total tests conducted not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- 1,483 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,132 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b