Oneida County COVID-19 Update for November 27, 2020
Posted: November 27, 2020
Please Note: Today’s case numbers are a combination of cases from Nov. 25 up through midnight on Nov. 26.
- 185 new positive cases, 4,664* total (*Upon further investigation, 4 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 1,355 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths (1 nursing home-related), 144 total.
- 65 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 54 at MVHS.
- 11 at Rome Memorial.
- 17 are nursing home residents.
- 6 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 3,165 positive cases have been resolved.
- 286,965 total negative results.
- 291,629 total tests conducted.
- 1,355 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,265 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b