Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 18, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine appointments and walk-ins are currently available at various county-operated PODs. To view all dates and locations, and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 17:
- 20 new positive cases, 21,965 total.
- 237 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 422 total.
- 11 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 7 at MVHS
- 4 at Rome Health
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,306 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- 237 mandatory isolation.
- 448 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.