Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 8, 2021
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on March 7:
- People with completed vaccine series: 29,213
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 52,642
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 29%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on March 7, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 13,599
- Second doses administered: 6,488
- Total administered: 20,087
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 7:
- 35 new positive cases, 19,680 total.
- 495 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 397 total.
- 29 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 26 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,788 positive cases have been resolved.
- 565,334 total negative results.
- 585,014 total tests.
- 495 in mandatory isolation.
- 662 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b