Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 30, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 29:
- 37 new positive cases, 20,466 total.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 472 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 409 total.
- 19 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 17 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,585 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3:30 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3:30 p.m.
- 472 in mandatory isolation.
- 585 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.