Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 23, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: County Executive Picente will have a update briefing tomorrow at 3 p.m. It will be livestreamed at https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 22:
- 44 new positive cases, 20,195 total.
- 471 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 407 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,317 positive cases have been resolved.
- 612,953 total negative results.
- 633,148 total tests.
- 471 in mandatory isolation.
- 600 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.