Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 22, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are still available for all NYS-eligible groups at the county-operated POD at Griffiss International Airport on March 23. Appointments can be secured at www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on March 21:
- People with completed vaccine series: 39,562
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 67,704
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 37.3%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on March 21, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 18,322
- Second doses administered: 7,176
- Total administered: 25,489
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 21:
- 40 new positive cases, 20,151 total.
- 460 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 406 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 19 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 18 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,285 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- 460 in mandatory isolation.
- 553 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b