Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 21, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are still available for all NYS-eligible groups at the county-operated POD at the Turning Stone Event Center on March 22 and Griffiss International Airport on March 23. Appointments can be secured at www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 20:
- 26 new positive cases, 20,111 total.
- 451 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death (nursing home-related), 404 total.
- 18 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 17 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 1 resident is hospitalized out of county.
- 19,256 positive cases have been resolved.
- 609,067 total negative results.
- 629,178 total tests.
- 451 in mandatory isolation.
- 561 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.