Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 2, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: County Executive Picente will have a live update briefing tomorrow at 3 p.m. to discuss plans to administer newly-secured vaccine at additional sites around the county.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 1.
- 24 new positive cases, 19,483* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 603 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 396 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 33 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 29 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,623 positive cases have been resolved.
- 544,753 total negative results.
- 564,236 total tests.
- 603 in mandatory isolation.
- 841 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.