Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 19, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 18:
- 45 new positive cases, 20,053 total.
- 459 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 403 total.
- 19 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 18 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,191 positive cases have been resolved.
- 601,999 total negative results.
- 622,052 total tests.
- 459 in mandatory isolation.
- 675 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.