Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 16, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: County Executive Picente will be having a live briefing at 10 a.m. on March 17, 2021. It will be livestreamed at: https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 15:
- 37 new positive cases, 19,943* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 450 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death (nursing home-related), 402 total.
- 23 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 21 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Health.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,091 positive cases have been resolved.
- 591,253 total negative results.
- 611,196 total tests.
- 450 in mandatory isolation.
- 668 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b