Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 12, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 11.
- 33 new positive cases, 19,821 total.
- 456 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 400 total.
- 23 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 19 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,965 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- 456 in mandatory isolation.
- 926 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.