Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 9, 2021
To register to receive the COVID-19 vaccination click here.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 8.
- 265 new positive cases, 14,515* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 21 are nursing home residents.
- 6,093 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 258 total.
- 165 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 147 at MVHS.
- 18 at Rome Memorial.
- 31 are nursing home residents.
- 10 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,664 positive cases have been resolved.
- 391,723 total negative results.
- 406,238 total tests.
- 6,093 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,584 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b