Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 2, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 1. Please note, numbers include the combined cases from 12/31/20-1/1/21.
- 641 new positive cases, 12,724 total.
- 27 are nursing home residents.
- 5,833 active positive cases.
- 6 new COVID-19-related deaths, 232* total. (*Upon further investigation, 1 COVID-related death was determined to be out of county and removed from the previous total.)
- 170 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 155 at MVHS.
- 15 at Rome Memorial.
- 11 are nursing home residents.
- 9 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,159 positive cases have been resolved.
- 374,123 total negative results.
- 386,847 total tests.
- 5,833 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,782 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b