Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 19, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 18.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVCC-Utica: 163 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 88 new
- Total Vaccinated: 3,401
- Total doses allocated to Oneida County Government to date: 4,300
- Remaining doses: 769
- Percent used: 82%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVHS: 7,432 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,781 total
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 18.
- 151 new positive cases, 16,646* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 6 are nursing home residents.
- 7,109 active positive cases.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 298 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 157 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 135 at MVHS.
- 22 at Rome Memorial.
- 28 are nursing home residents.
- 16 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 6,739 positive cases have been resolved.
- 418,818 total negative results.
- 435,464 total tests.
- 7,109 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,088 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b