Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 17, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 16.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVCC-Utica: 250 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 90 new
- Total Vaccinated: 2,800
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVHS: 7,432 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,781 total
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 16.
- 159 new positive cases, 16,343* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive cases was removed from the previous total.)
- 8 are nursing home residents.
- 7,051 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 292 total.
- 153 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 136 at MVHS.
- 17 at Rome Memorial.
- 25 are nursing home residents.
- 12 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 6,500 positive cases have been resolved.
- 415,246 total negative results.
- 431,589 total tests.
- 7,051 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,329 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b