Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 16, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 15.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVCC-Utica: 250 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 160 new
- Total Vaccinated: 2,460
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVHS: 7,432 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,781 total
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 15.
- 233 new positive cases, 16,185* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 6,983 active positive cases.
- 7 new COVID-19-related deaths, 291 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 137 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 123 at MVHS.
- 14 at Rome Memorial.
- 23 are nursing home residents.
- 12 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 6,411 positive cases have been resolved.
- 412,407 total negative results.
- 428,592 total tests.
- 6,983 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,602 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b