Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 15, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 14.
- 320 new vaccinations distributed at Oneida County Government’s MVCC Utica POD, 2,050 total.
- Additional Distribution Site Vaccinations
- MVHS: 7,432
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,781
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 14.
- 313 new positive cases, 15,954* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive cases was removed from the previous total.)
- 18 are nursing home residents.
- 6,872 active positive cases.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 284 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 147 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 131 at MVHS.
- 16 at Rome Memorial.
- 29 are nursing home residents.
- 16 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 6,298 positive cases have been resolved.
- 409,141 total negative results.
- 425,095 total tests.
- 6,872 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,625 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Watch County Executive Picente’s Facebook Live Message for 1/15/21: https://fb.watch/31JugWOaWA/