Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 12, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 11.
- 249 new vaccinations distributed at Oneida County Government’s MVCC Utica POD, 1,127 total.
- Additional Distribution Site Vaccinations
- MVHS: Unknown
- Rome Memorial Hospital: Unknown
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 11.
- 200 new positive cases, 15,196 total.
- 10 are nursing home residents.
- 6,592 active positive cases.
- 7 new COVID-19-related deaths, 274 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 165 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 155 at MVHS.
- 10 at Rome Memorial.
- 31 are nursing home residents.
- 13 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,830 positive cases have been resolved.
- 399,796 total negative results.
- 414,992 total tests.
- 6,592 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,564 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b