Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 28, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 27.
- 59 new positive cases, 19,439* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 616 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 394 total.
- 33 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 29 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 7 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,430 positive cases have been resolved.
- 541,072 total negative results.
- 560,511 total tests.
- 616 in mandatory isolation.
- 863 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.