Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 25, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 24.
- 58 new positive cases, 19,302* total. *(Upon further investigation, 4 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 680 active positive cases.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 390 total.
- 43 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 37 at MVHS.
- 6 at Rome Health.
- 9 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,232 positive cases have been resolved.
- 530,281 total negative results.
- 549,583 total tests.
- 680 in mandatory isolation.
- 761 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.