Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 18, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County residents with comorbidities can pre-register for vaccine eligibility here. Pre-registering is used to collect data and assess vaccine demand in the county, and may be drawn from to schedule appointments at the county-operated MVCC and Griffiss vaccination sites, but DOES NOT SECURE AN APPOINTMENT.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 17.
- 32 new positive cases, 19,000* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 819 active positive cases.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 386 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 50 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 42 at MVHS.
- 8 at Rome Health.
- 10 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,795 positive cases have been resolved.
- 508,412 total negative results.
- 527,412 total tests.
- 819 in mandatory isolation.
- 514 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.