Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 14, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 13.
- 33 new positive cases, 18,874* total. (*Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total).
- 918 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 378 total.
- 55 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 46 at MVHS.
- 9 at Rome Memorial.
- 11 are nursing home residents.
- 6 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,578 positive cases have been resolved.
- 497,926 total negative results.
- 516,800 total tests.
- 918 in mandatory isolation.
- 652 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine numbers will now be released on Mondays and will reflect the totals from the previous week.